At Kraoma, kratom testing at an independent third-party laboratory is something we routinely do on every batch. Especially because we import our kratom directly from independent farmers and harvesters.
We’ve experienced lots of dishonesty while building our company. We’ve also experienced dishonesty throughout the industry itself, in general.
After the kratom salmonella outbreak in early 2018, we find honesty and transparency particularly important. Therefore, we want to ensure that you have no doubts about the quality of our products.
We do not sell any kratom that’s contaminated or otherwise unsafe.
To ensure that, we use 3rd-party independent laboratories in the United States that conform to ISO 9001 and cGMP or GLP standards.
Latest Kratom Lab Testing Results
Below, you will find the lab results of our most recent kratom batch. We regularly update those as we receive and test new shipments.
For short reference, the results state the following:
- Our kratom is salmonella-free.
- There is no E.Coli present.
- There are no other viruses or bacteria of concern.
- Yeast and mold levels are low to normal.
- TPC and coliform levels are normal. (Anything below 107 cfu/g is normal/standard among related botanical products.)
- No dangerous heavy metal levels are present.
Thus, our kratom is pure and suitable for sale. We discard anything that we even suspect is contaminated or unsafe. You can view full test results in the scans below.
Click the links below to view our most recent results.